French Manicure

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Hi,
I literally don't think I have painted my nails with a French Manicure for around 18 months! So After scowling at my nail polish collection a few weeks ago and not knowing what colour to paint my nails, I asked Craig for some advise and he suggested I paint them in a classic French Manicure style. This was a few days before he proposed so he obviously knew what would look nice with my ring :) Good job i asked other wise I literally was so close to doing the vinyl letter stickers again like i did for my #JUSTSAYIN nails but doing #GIVEAF**K, So glad I didn't imagine that! haha!

I painted my nails with my OPI Little Romantics set which my friend Katie bought me a few years ago. The shades are beautiful but I went super simple for this French manicure and just white French tips and finished them off with the Rapid dry top coat. 
Before I painted all my nails with my top coat , I used my trusty Leighton Denny Corrector liquid which is amazing! Just to neaten up my french tips. I LOVE this stuff! I dont know what it is but its brilliant, Its so easy to use and corrects mistakes so easily and makes my nails look perfect. I also used this to go around my nails and cuticles and neaten up any mess I made there also.

I hope you liked this post!
Thanks for reading,
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Love your nails, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award - check out my latest blog post for details kirsty.ws :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.