OUTFIT OF THE DAY #2

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hi,
Today I have another OOTD post. This is the outfit I wore for what I thought was a casual day out to with Craig to celebrate reaching my weight loss goal, but it was actually the day craig proposed to me whilst having a surprise romantic picnic at llandegfedd reservoir. It was a really sunny day but a little windy so that's why I chose this casual star hoodie. It's very thin cotton material and its so comfortable.

Hoodie | Primark | £8.00
Vest | Primark | £2.00
Jeans | Primark | £9.00
Shoes | Select  | £7.00

I hope you like this outfit post! I will always love this hoodie now as its the hoodie I was wearing on the best day of my life so far! (Cheesy but true ).

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. I have nominated you for the liebster award! Check it out on my blog, www.rosydaydreams.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Love your blog, and love this post :)
    Have nominated you for the liebster award- check it out on my blog.

    www.mascaraandmirrors.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I will answer the questions v.soon :-) x x x

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog!! nice outfit and I love your hair colour!! :')

    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ava xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ava! That's very kind of you :-) x I love your name so pretty :-) x

      Delete
  4. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) sure! I have followed you on bloglovin! Your blogs great! I love your style! X x x

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! Thought I'd just add that your hair is AMAZING! So beautiful :)

    xo http://shansmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! im glad you liked this post ! x x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.