#JUSTSAYIN NAILS

Friday, September 06, 2013


I had been inspired a few days ago when I saw Nails Inc are bringing out a monogram nail art set which includes lots of little letters and Characters including ? # @ ! for your nails. As I have access to a vinyl plotter and some white vinyl I cut myself a few letters and a hashtag and reached for my Favorite Nail Polish which is the Sinful Colours Fusion Neon and created this nail art design #JUSTSAYIN  



Hope you like this nail art design! Now that I know the vinyl I used sticks to my nails with no problems at all I'm sure I will be doing a lot more sticker nail art now that I can make them myself.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.