VUNK WALL STICKERS

Monday, September 02, 2013



Hi!
I've had a lot of questions on my YouTube lately about where my Paris 
Eiffel Tower Wall Sticker is from so I thought I'd let you all know with a full blog post. My Wall sticker is from www.Vunk.co.uk  which is my boyfriends wall sticker business. We have a few around the house and I love them! FYI this post isn't even biased as I really do love wall stickers and I think they add such a nice feature to any room!


Dandelion Wall Sticker


There are so many different wall stickers on Vunk.co.uk which suit so many different people and tastes. There's something for everyone, whether you have just moved into your dream house, had a new baby or are a One Direction Fan, you will find a wall sticker to suit you I'm sure!

Continue reading to see more examples of the wall stickers Vunk.co.uk has to offer!
Re-decorating your Living room or bedroom? 

Live, Laugh, Love Wall Sticker


All Vunk.co.uk's wall stickers are available in 28 fantastic colours to fit everyone's colour scheme and most wall stickers have a direction option so that you can choose which direction you want your wall sticker to face. 

1D One Direction Fans!

1D One Direction Best Song Ever Lyrics Wall Sticker


You will love this 1D Best Song Every Lyric's Wall Sticker and Vunk.co.uk also has One Direction's Little Things Lyrics Wall Sticker available AND more 1D designs coming very soon, so check back to make sure you are the first to get a brand new ONE Direction Wall Sticker!

Retro Gamer's this ones for you!

Space Invaders Wall Sticker (3 Colours) also available one colour


Decorating The Nursery...

Giraffe Wall Sticker


This giraffe is just adorable and a great addition to your Nursery as its so friendly and cute. It also comes in 3 different sizes and the biggest size looks amazing especially in a bright colour as shown above. 

Vunk.co.uk has new designs every week so be sure to check back to see if anything catches your eye! Also Check out Vunk's Instagram and follow as there are photographs which have been sent in by very happy customers who love their new wall stickers and you will be the first to know when a new design is added to the site!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I love wall stickers, they are such a great way of spicing up a room! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.