DORK OUTFIT OF THE DAY #1

Sunday, September 08, 2013

DORK OUTFIT #1


Hi! Here is my DORK #1 Outfit of the day post. I'm going to be posting lots more OOTD posts in the coming weeks so I hope you all like these types of posts and I will try and get my camera quality a lot better also as the lighting made these pictures a little grainy. 
Most of this outfit is from Primark but my shoes were from select and I have linked them below. 

Top | Primark | £4.00
Vest | Primark | £2.00
Jeans | Primark | £9.00
Shoes | Select  | £7.00


I really like the light wash skinny jeans and they are super comfortable. The Dork Top is so soft, I mentioned it in my recent Primark Haul Video and it has quite wide arm holes so I've worn a white camisole underneath. I'm also living in these Select Hi-Tops at the moment, they are so comfortable and they go so well with all my outfits at the moment.

I wore this outfit yesterday as I was having a casual Saturday and filming a few YouTube videos which will be uploaded soon!

Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.