LIEBSTER AWARD 2013

Saturday, September 14, 2013


Hello!
I hope you all having a brilliant Saturday! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Daniela and I'm so pleased to have been nominated for this award as its for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers on their blog. This award is a great way of promoting and helping new bloggers!

MY ANSWERS TO DANIELA's QUESTIONS:

1. What's your favourite season of the year and why?

My Favourite season would have to Winter as I'm much more of a winter person. I love getting all comfy in layers and snuggling up with Craig in the winter with the heating on full. I also love Autumn/Winter Fashion more than summer fashion as I love jumpers, beanie hats and a nice pair of comfy boots!

2. One beauty product you can't live without?

I'd have to say that I cant live without a good lip balm as my lips are very dry all year round, I always need a nice lip balm to moisturize my lips and keep them hydrated all day.

3. Shower in the morning, or at night?

Well we dont currently have a shower in our house , we have a bath and I LOVE my baths! I would have to say ...hmmm...this ones a hard question as I love baths in the morning so that Im all fresh and awake to start my day but then I also love a nice bath after a long days work and after Ive worked out around 6 in the evening I LOVE diving straight in the bath and relaxing before bed. 

4. Who's your favourite singer?

I have lots of favourite singers as I have such a wide range of musical taste, therefore I have a favourite pop singer, indie singer , rock singer etc etc...So I will narrow it down to 3 favourite singers which would have to be Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding! But I also love Lana Del Rey and even though she isn't a singer she is a rapper ,I LOVE Iggy Azalea.

5. What's your pet peeve?

People who chomp on their food with their mouths open lol, this has to be my biggest pet peeve, as its gross and really makes my skin crawl when someone is chomping on their food haha! 

6. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging as I had read lots of beauty blogs before I started my blog and I found reading about beauty and fashion really interesting. I was also making a lot of fashion pieces for school/uni work so I decided to share the things Id made on my blog and then I started to review products that I had bought also as I wanted to share how good or bad some products where for me as I always read blog posts/watch YouTube videos before I buy something to see if it was any good!

7. What's your favourite makeup brand?

I mentioned this recently in my I Heart Drug store Make up Tag post so I wont go into to much detail but my favourite brand of make up has to be Rimmel London as its sooo good and has so many amazing products within its cosmetic range, all at really affordable prices. If you would like to see the I Heart Drugstore Make up Tag video click here or click the link above for the full blog post which includes swatches.

8. Where do you buy most of your clothes?

I buy most of my clothes from Primark as I love it! Primarks clothes are so inexpensive and I have noticed the quality of some of the pieces I picked up a few weeks ago are so good and much better than they used to be. If you would like to see my most recent Primark haul click here

9.Would you rather go 1000 years to the past or 1000 years to the future?

I would rather go a 1000 years to the future as I would love to see what technology and stuff was like in 1000 years time and also If i went a 1000 years to the past I'd already know what was going to happen in the future lol.

10. What's your favourite quote?

My favourite quote is one which made me kick start my weight loss in April this year and its a quote by Steve Jobs which I'm sure all of you have heard of but if your not familiar with him, He was an American entrepreneur, marketer, and inventor, who was the co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc who sadly died in 2011.

''Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is Secondary'' ~ Steve Jobs

When I heard this quote it made me realize I was living someone else's life, in the sense that I was unhappy with my weight and stuck in a rut with it all and that was not me! I was never unhappy with my weight a few years ago and was a happy person but being the weight that I was , was making me unhappy and was dragging me down in life in general. Also its true if you follow your heart and intuition you will become and achieve what you truly want to achieve and live a happy life with the people who make you happy. Everything else like negative people and material things are secondary! 

THE RULES:

  • Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
  • Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
  • Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.

MY NOMINEES:


YOUR QUESTIONS:

1. One beauty product you can't live without?
2. What is your favourite Perfume?
3. What's your all time favourite lip stick?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world , where would it be and why?
5.Whats your favourite animal and why?
6. What is your favourite food?
7. What is your favourite Quote?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9.Which Blogger/Youtuber is your favourite and why?
10. Where do you buy most of your clothes?


I hope you enjoyed this post and Please follow/subscribe to the girls linked in this post please, their blogs are really good!

Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Thank you for nominating me gorgeous :) I can't wait answer the questions <3

    thebeautyLodown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :-) can't wait to read your answers :-) x thanks x x

      Delete
  2. Awww, Sophie, you're so sweet. I am such a bad blogger, lol! Nobody ready reads mine so I will have to think about this. Thanks anyway, I enjoyed reading your answers :-)
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline! Your a good blogger :-) I love reading your blog :-) x your welcome! X
      Hugs x
      X

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.