Sinful Colours Nail Polish | FUSION Neon |

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hi,
As you all may know I have had a slight obsession with sinful colours nail polish recently as I found them in my local poundland store and couldn't resist the colour range they had so picked up a few. This nail polish is called Fusion Neon and it is my favourite nail polish of all time! Which is a HUGE statement to make but it really is! 
Continue reading to find out why!

Sinful colours nail polish | Fusion Neon | picture taken without flash |

This polish the is amazing! Its a bright Neon Bubble gum pink which has a matt finish. It is the best shade that I own within my whole collection and stands out from all my other pink nail polishes  so much!

It only lasted me a few days without a top coat but when I used it with my beauty secrets nail hardener as a top coat it lasted on my nails for over a week, which is longer than any of my other nail polishes that I have worn recently. 

Sinful colours nail polish | Fusion Neon | picture taken with flash |

I recently posted a nail art picture of my #JustSayin nail art and this was the polish I used as my base for my white nail stickers.

I only needed to do 2coats of this mail polish also which is good as matt polishes normally require a few coats before they aren't patchy.

So as you can tell I LOVE this nail polish and I highly recommend you try out this shade if your looking for a bright neon Barbie pink, this is for you!

Which sinful colours nail polishes are your favourite? Let me know in the comment below!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. What a perfect colour!! love it! I've never even heard about this brand though :o where do they sell those?

    x Marjaana

    http://oneyearwithmarjaana.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marjaana, thank you for your comment! It is such a lush colour! In the UK they sell them in Boots and Poundland and in the US they sell them in many stores including Walgreen's and Walmart :-) sorry I'm not familiar with shops in Berlin :-( hopefully they stock them for you as they are also so cheap! X x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply! Im determined to find those also in Berlin ;D

      x Marjaana

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! Let me know if you do , I'd love to see what shades you picked up! :-) x

      Delete
  3. This colour is amazing! Now following on bloglovin!
    I'd love it if you could follow me back on bloglovin
    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma! It is an amazing shade! Looks so WOW on the nails! Thanks for following me , i now follow you back :) x
      Sophie
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.