I'M ENGAGED!!!!!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hi!
I just wanted to tell you all that Craig proposed to me on Friday 20th September and I said YES!!!! 

YAY! I was so shocked and surprised as Craig had told me that he was taking me out to celebrate me achieving my weight loss goal. Craig drove me to Llandegfedd reservoir where we had one of our first dates 7 years ago and surprised me with a romantic French themed picnic as I love Paris and Parisian style food. He had a hamper full of my favorite food including croissants, French stick bread , Cheese, Brie and Hot Chocolate AND a dozen Red Roses. Very Romantic indeed!  

As I was admiring the view and enjoying my brie , Craig seemed a little quiet and as I turned around to check that he was OK,  Craig was on one knee proposing to me with the lushest speech ever and the most beautiful ring in the style that I have always wanted!

OBVIOUSLY me being the most emosh person ever! I burst out crying and said YES! 

Here are a few photographs from after Craig had proposed to me. As he had also packed my tripod I took full advantage of the self timer on my camera and snapped a few photographs of us by the water. I literally could not be happier and I'm so chuffed to be engaged to the love of my life! I love the way he proposed it was so thoughtful and romantic. And I cant stop looking at my ring, I love it so much! Since Friday, I have been either staring at my ring, smiling or crying (happy tears), It has been the best weekend of my life so far and I'm so happy I can finally call Craig my fiance as I love him so much!

We have since shared the news with our family and friend and everyone has been super happy and left us lots of lovely comments and well wishes which we are very thankful for. I have posted lots of photographs on my Instagram so If you would like to follow me on there also the link is here.

Thanks for reading! 

Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Congratulations to you both. that's great! So romantic too :-)
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pauline! It was beautiful and I can't stop smiling :-) ☺ :-) and looking at my ring he he x hope your well! x big hugs back x x x

      Delete
  2. Congrats your ring is beautiful!

    New follower
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Kate! I do love it so much! X x x

      Delete
  3. Woo! Congrats! And 7 years?! Wow that's incredible. The ring is stunning and you look so beautiful and happy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :-) that's so nice of you :-) x I love my ring so much! Can't stop looking at it :-) x never really owned diamonds before and now I Get the whole diamonds are a girls best friend quote lol i love it! X x thank you x x x

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! I really enjoyed reading this blog post, such a romantic proposal! The views on the photographs look amazing. Congratulations! <3 :) x x x

    www.euphoria-xoxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment ☺ x I'm so glad you enjoyed this post , it was the best day of my life so far :) x it was literally the last nice sunny day we had so the scenery did look so lush x x thank you x x x

      Delete
    2. That's ok lovely :) ! Aww I bet it was literally amazing and how fantastic that you managed to get photos to remember it! x x x <3

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.