BEAUTY UK DEFINE FX MASCARA REVIEW / DEMO*

Wednesday, October 09, 2013



I received this Beauty UK Define FX Mascara  to review last week from Beauty UK and On first use I was really impressed. I mentioned in my Beauty UK Haul/Review* that it reminded me of my favourite mascara which is the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator and this is because the Define FX really separated and defined my lashes without making them spidery or clumping them up.


Here I have taken some photos to show you the difference this mascara made to my lashes and as you can see with just one coat of this define FX Mascara it really does separate my lashes and define them in a really natural way. I did not curl my lashes at all in these photographs and you can really see the lift it gave my lashes without curling them.
                  Above No Mascara                           One Coat Beauty UK Define FX Mascara
              Above No Mascara                                One Coat Beauty UK Define FX Mascara
 After two coats of this mascara my lashes as shown below looked really nice and defined, lifted and also curled! I was pleasantly surprised at this mascara as it worked so well and did exactly what it states it should do which I love! It didnt start to clump at all when I was applying the second coat as its quite a wet mascara and you could probably keep layering this mascara but i didn't see the need to as my lashes after two coats looked good enough for me.
      Above One Coat Define FX Mascara               Two Coat Beauty UK Define FX Mascara
 Above One Coat Define FX Mascara              Two Coat Beauty UK Define FX Mascara

 The only downside to this mascara is that it isn't waterproof. It isn't marketed as waterproof but  after a few hours and with allergy itchy watery eyes, When I rubbed my eye it smudged quite a bit which when I wear my Rimmel it doesn't so as its waterproof. Saying that though as its not waterproof you would expect throughout the day it to smudge anyway on my lower lashes but it didn't at all and also didn't flake off my lower lashes which is a bonus as my Rimmel does flake when I've worn it all day. 

I love the packaging also of this mascara its very girly but also very modern! This mascara retails at £2.99 which I think is awesome as most of my drugstore mascaras cost me between £8-10. 

I hope you like this post! Let me know if you have tried any Beauty UK Mascara's and which one is your favourite?

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Never heard of this brand but it seems to fo a good job. :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thanks for your comment! its a brilliant brand, such great products for a really affordable price! x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.