BEAUTY | NEW BEAUTY UK PURCHASES

Friday, October 25, 2013

After being so impressed with the quality of my Beauty UK products I recently received to review, I couldn't resist picking up a few new products whilst browsing the Beauty UK stand in my local select store. So after deciding which lipstick shade I wanted to purchase and making my way to the counter to pay the lovely sales assistant pointed out that it was 3 for 2 on all beauty product, so normally I would pass but I couldn't leave with just 1 product knowing I could have had 3, as I love the Beauty UK Products so much!

Craig actually picked this nail polish out and its from the Posh Polish Glitter collection and its called Pinkabloo. As the names states its a pink and blue glitter and its really pretty. I haven't seen a glitter with these colours before and when Craig showed it to me I loved it! I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how thick the glitter will be but I'm excited to try it out.
So after swatching the 6 lipstick shades that my local select store had, I decided I wanted to buy the lipstick called Plumaliciouse no.17. Its a gorgeous plum shade as the name suggests and I have never tried a shade like this before so I really wanted to try it.
As the offer was 3 for 2, I also chose to get another Beauty UK Lipstick because they are literally my new favourite lipsticks and I love all the shades. The shade I purchased is called Snob no.3 and its a pink with lilac undertones ,nude matte lipstick and its really nice.
I also love the packaging of the Beauty UK lipsticks , they feel really sturdy and click shut so I don't have to worry about the lid's coming off in my bag. They don't feel like cheap plastic like some drugstore lipsticks I have feel. 
I have taken the swatch pictures in different angles but all with the flash on my camera. The swatches are really representative of the shade and as you can see they are very different but lovely !
I love the plum shade and I just hope now that I can pull it off. It seams to be very on trend at the moment to have a vampy autumnal lip shade which I would certainly say plumaliciouse is! It has has a glossy finish. 

Snob I feel is a little too light for me and its very matte so maybe on my skintone it isn't that complimentary but I think it would be a lush shade with a tan or a darker skin tone as I am very fair! 

The finishes like I said above are different. Plumalicuouse is more on the moisturizing side where as Snob is very matte. They both have that statement Beauty UK minty scent which on my lips makes them feel colder and I'm sure lip plumper glosses have the same minty scent, which I like as my lips aren't very 'plump' 

I will be featuring both lipsticks soon in Face Of The Day posts so stick around to see those and then you will be able to see what both look like with my skin tone. 

I hope you like this post! Which Beauty UK lipstick is your fav?

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. lovely haul... that dark lipstick looks amazing X

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I love it! Both shades would look fab on you :-) x x x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post Sophie :) Beauty UK is my favorite lipstick brand!! so affordable and good quality :D
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ava! Mine too! I used to be a huge Rimmel Fan but after trying out the Beauty UK lipsticks and loving the colour selection AND the price! They are defo my fav! :) x x x

      Delete
  3. I've never really tired BeautyUk but I think I might try it now :) I'm your new follower by the way :P x

    http://bloggerella115.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Defo Should try their products out! I cannot recommend them enough! I love all their range and the shade selection is awesome! Thank you so much for following me :) I have followed you back :) x
      x

      Delete
  4. Plumalicious looks stunning. can't go wrong with purple.

    Love the look of that nail polish too. Keep us updated with how thick the glitter is! I recently got a Barry M glitter paint and was so disappointed with how thin the glitter was :( Might try this instead if you think it's good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) It is such an amazing shade! I havent stopped wearing it, My new fav!! x

      I will do a nail polish post soon showing the glitter with a few coats for you :) x Aw thats a shame , I hate it when polish is disappointing :( x
      Sophie
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.