WHAT I WORE - 22nd BIRTHDAY WEEKEND #2

Thursday, October 10, 2013


Here is the 2nd outfit I wore on my Birthday weekend. I'm wearing the same jeans as in my last Birthday Outfit post as I love them, They are so comfortable and I love the boyfriend fit. They are a size 10 which I was over the moon with as I haven't been a size 10 since I was 17! The shirt is also a size 10 from Primark and has such a nice feel to it. I will also wear this shirt when it gets a little colder under the sweatshirt from my previous birthday outfit post. 

Shirt | Primark| £7.00
Vest | Primark | £2.00 (not shown)

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.