OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh?*

Saturday, October 12, 2013

I have been searching through my nail polish collection in the last 2 weeks for nail polish's that compliment my nails and show off my engagement ring and I came across this polish from OPI Called 'Did you Ear' About Van Gogh?'. Its a neutral nude beige shade but in these photos it appears a little more pinky as my hair colour has stained them a bit. 

I have also used a 17 glitter top coat over the top to add a slight sparkle. I think this polish is really nice, its neutral and some people might find it a bit boring but Its a nail polish that I get a lot of compliments on when I'm wearing it as It think its an unusual shade.
I got my OPI Did you ear about van gogh? from Fragrance Direct for just £3.99 which is a massive saving of £9.96! Click here to check out the other OPI shades Fragrance Direct has to offer. They are constantly adding to their OPI shade selection so be sure to check back to see if they have the shade your after.

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.