FASHION | GREY SKINNY JEANS & PARIS SWEATSHIRT

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Paris SweatShirt - River Island - £10 in sale
Grey skinny jeans - Primark - £9
Grey Hi-Tops - Asda - £20
I finally bought a new pair of grey jeans having not owned a pair for years! When I first met craig I lived in grey jeans and I had forgotten how much I love them! These are from Primark and are £9 I think. The Paris river island sweatshirt was £10 in the sale reduced from £28, and for a tenner I could not leave it there. I love all things Paris themed or anything with an Eiffel Tower on so you can imagine how chuffed I was to purchase this sweater. 
I've also had my roots done so I no longer have 2.5inch brown roots which is so much better! I'm wearing my new beauty UK lipstick in there shade plumalicious which u love so much! Its the first dark lipstick I've ever used and I really love the way it looks on my lips! Such a beautiful shade which I think will look nice on so many skin tones!


I hope your all having a nice Halloween! 
Thanks for reading,
Sophie

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit" Gorgeous as always :) xx
    Pretty Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your youtube channel and your blog too I'm now following you with bloglovin!
    http://sarahharrisonn.blogspot.co.uk/
    sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah I really appreciate your support :-) x I will follow back x x x

      Delete
  4. Hey Lovely :)
    LOVE your blog!
    your absolutely adorable!!


    xxxx

    http://jadehannaxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.