THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

Sunday, October 20, 2013



I was nominated by the beautiful Becky from Beckys Beautique for the Versatile Blogger award! Thank you so much Becky! I really appreciate you nominating me! I Love reading Becky's blog as she always posts about great products and her photographs are great also!


So here's some information about the Versatile blogger award for you all if your not already familiar with the award and the rules. 

"The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life."



The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:

  • Display the award certificate on your blog
  • Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
  • Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment
  • Post 7 interesting things about yourself


Here's 7 random facts about me :

1. I have a ridiculous amount of nail polish which I LOVE and I'm really pleased with my nail polish collection now even though there's lots of new ones I need to add to it :) 

2. I LOVE turning my music up super loud to work out to, its what keeps me powering through even when I want to quit. I also love wearing my heart rate monitor which tells me how many calories I've burnt during my workout! 

3. I love my cats so much. We have two cats , Jodie & Scottie and they are both so different. They make Craig and I laugh so much with their little ways and I love our little family!

4. Craig and I have been engaged now for a month and I get an urge to shout 'IM ENGAGED!!' at the top of my voice whenever I'm in a public place haha! I don't do it ,but I really want to lol I just want to tell EVERYONE! and then follow my announcement with a public display of my engagement ring! 

5. I do this strange squeaky chipmunk voice impression and regularly shout along to Taylor Swift's song Red and then randomly shout RED when Craig isn't expecting it! His face :) I think he likes it haha! x 

6. I'm a huge game geek and love all tech and games in general . I cant wait for the new next generation consoled to launch in November and I'm looking forward to spending many hours/days playing the new next gen games with my man! 

7.My Birthday CANNOT begin until Craig has woken me up with the Stevie Wonder Happy Birthday Song playing very loud and normally quite early in the morning as I'm so excited! This has been the way my birthday has started since I can remember as my family always woke me up with this song when I was a baby too. And its now a tradition for Craig's Birthday to start this way and also the cats birthdays! 

I hope you enjoyed my 7 random facts! 

I nominate the following Bloggers -

Dani



Hope your all having a lovely chilled Sunday!

Sophie
x





You Might Also Like

13 Comments

  1. well done! lovely blog x http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute blog!! do you want to follow each other? following you now on bloglovin =)

    www.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley! I've followed you back :-) x x x

      Delete
  3. Hi Helen,
    Thank you so much! Ive followed you back on everything :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being nominated! :)

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your nomination! Good luck <3

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading everyone's little facts! Thanks again for the nomination and well done for yours! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.