FING'RS / NAILENE NAIL ART PRODUCT HAUL*

Friday, October 18, 2013

I received these lovely looking nail art products yesterday in the post from Nailene/Fing'rs much to my complete surprise as I'd only contacted them Monday and hadn't heard back from them. So when the post man handed me this parcel I didn't have a clue what was going to be inside and I was totally chuffed to find these awesome nail art products!

In my parcel I received the above Fing'rs EDGE Ombre nail polish sets in blue ,pink and purple and they are such a good idea. The sets come with 5 nail polishes and a nail sponge to either create a gradual ombre of colours on each nail or to create individual ombre nails using the sponge provided. I'm a huge ombre fan and having cut up a good few dish washing sponges, I cant wait to try out these sets.

In the parcel there where also 3 Fing'rs EDGE nail art sets, the first one being the nail tattoo set ,the second set is a heavy metal nail art set and the third set is a nail art tool kit. The nail tattoo set includes two nail polishes, one neutral beige and one light grey. The set also had 3 different nail tattoo designs with 10 sheets of each design. I love the designs included as there is a cute writing tattoo, a chevron multicoloured tattoo and a tube/metro map tattoo. I've never tried any nail tattoos so I will be intrigued to see how these work and what they look like on the nail.

The heavy metal nail art set includes 1 black polish, 30 gold leaf sheets, 25 square nail studs and 25 round nail studs. I have tons of nail gems but hadn't got my hands on any studs yet so these I cant wait to rock in the weeks to come.

The nail art tool kit includes a striping tool, a dotting tool and an angled brush. The set also includes nail art guides such as circles to create a half moon manicure and a chevron sticky guide.
The last three things I received where a set of nail make-up which is similar to the nail tattoos but more textured and look more like gems on the nail. I hope I get on with these as they look as tough they apply like nail foils which I'm not a huge fan of. But the design is very pretty and I love the colours. Then in the bottom of my parcel where these two cute nailene nail glitter fx which are very cute and will be used loads at christmas as I love to add gold and silver glitter to my nails over the festive period.

I cant wait to try out each of these products from Nailene/Fing'rs as they all look great and there are so many different nail art designs that I can achieve with these sets.

Have you tried any of the Fing'rs /Nailene Nail art products?

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Hello lovely :) just letting you know I have nominated you with the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog at www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky, aww thank you so much! I can't wait to post about this award :-) x x x

      Delete
  2. eeep such fab looking products! Can't wait to see what you create with them all :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! I know I've got to get thinking of designs :-) will do some YouTube tutorials I think , the water tattoos are amazing x x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.