FOTD | PINK MY RIDE BEAUTY UK LIPSTICK*

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Its safe to say I LOVE the new Beauty UK lipsticks that I received last week as I cant get enough of the amazing new shades and how long they last on my lips. So this Face Of The Day Post is all about neutral make up and bold bright pink lips. I have used the Beauty UK Lipstick in the shade Pink My Ride. I have also reverted back to using my old favourite foundation which is the Revlon colourstay in the shade buff but for normal to dry skin not the combination/oily skin that I used to buy.

Both of the above pictures are taken with my camera flash on so that you can see how bright this lipstick really is. Its so pigmented so you really don't need to use a lot at all and I love the finish on this shade as its not matte but its not super shiny either. The shade is a bright fuscia pink and I am going to wear it to death this autumn/winter , its perfect for the colder months.
I love how the Revlon colourstay foundation lasts all day on my skin. I hardly need to powder but I did add a little of the Beauty UK compact face powder in the shade no.2 which is so nice. Its not cakey at all and doesn't cling to any dry areas on my nose and chin like the rimmel stay matte powder does. 

I also jumped on the beauty blogger bandwagon and finally purchased the collection lasting perfection concealer, I'm using but under my eyes a little and on my break outs and its awesome! Why have I waited so long to buy this concealer?!?

I used a little of the Beauty UK baked blush and highlighter that I mentioned in my last FOTD post and I love the glow it gives my skin, it very pretty.
As you can see from the pictures above this shade is amazing and I love it so much! I literally can't say enough good things about the Beauty UK lipstick range or the entire Beauty UK cosmetic range in general. I can't wait to purchase some more of the lipsticks from beauty UK as I've got my eye on the purple/plum shades for winter.

Have you tried any of these products mentioned? What do you think of this lipstick?

Hope your all having a great week!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I have Pink My Ride and it's just seriously amazing! I agree with you in that it lasts for so long and is so bright. Your skin looks so nice by the way x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is indeed! :) it does last ages like a lip stain! Love it! aw thanks Dani thats lovely :) x Im finally happy with my face routine :) the beauty uk blush and highlighters are what give the glow :) x x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.