BEAUTY UK GRIT FX NAIL POLISH - NO.21 FABRIC*

Monday, October 07, 2013

I was recently sent this Beauty UK Grit FX nail polish to review and I'm so pleased I had the opportunity to try out this nail polish as its not normally something I'd pick up due to its textured grit finish. 

I really love this nail polish! The shade is so pretty. Its the Grit FX Posh Polish in the shade no.21 Fabric and its such a nice baby pink colour with a slight blue glitter undertone! 

         Picture taken in daylight no flash                Picture taken no flash indoors

As you can see from the pictures the textured effect is very much like the polish bottle lid and I'm not 100% sure I like the finish but once I've painted a nice top coat over it to add shine its not very ruff which I prefer! I only have to use two coast also to get a completely opaque even coverage which is great!
The polish on the website looks a lot darker than it is in the flesh but its just so nice! I also received the Grit FX shade no.22 shoreditch which I will do a review of soon!

             no.20 - bird cage | no.21 - fabric|no.22 - shoreditch|no.23 - printworks|no.24 - kensington|no.25 - banksy|

The Beauty UK Grit FX Posh Polish range has 6 shades and I cant wait to try them all now as I've been so impressed by this polish and the shades all look so in for this autumn/winter. All of these polishes are available from Beauty Uk's website,or instore at SuperDrug ,Internacionale and Select.

You can check out all the Beauty UK Grit FX range here.

I hope you like this post!

Thank for reading!
Sophie
x


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. omg this looks so cool! need to try these.. this colour especially.
    thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :) www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky! These polishes are great! I love them! Such a good price also! :) x Your welcome! :) x x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.