WHAT I WORE - 22nd BIRTHDAY WEEKEND #1

Tuesday, October 08, 2013


As you may or may not know last Thursday was my 22nd Birthday and I took full advantage of it being close to the weekend and had a whole birthday weekend of celebrations! So here is what I wore on my actual Birthday which was the 3rd. We had my family and friends over in the day and then went for a quick shop in town with Craig's sister. I had a lush birthday and want to thank Craig, my friends and Family for making my birthday lovely and spoiling me once again! 

SweatShirt | GEORGE @ ASDA | £10.00
Vest | Primark | £2.00 (not shown)

All of my birthday clothes I bought with my Birthday money.  I love the GEORGE range at ASDA as the clothes are always such good quality and fit so nice! The sweatshirt is so comfortable and soft inside and Im super chuffed with the hi tops as they are really well made and I love the gems on them! I would have prefered the skinny ripped jeans but they only had size 8's or 20's so I will be picking them up soon with my birthday money.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. I love the sweatshirt! It's so cute! :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) my fiance picked it out for me :) I was going to get a fox one but I preferred this once id seen it! x x x

      Delete
  2. i love the jeans! also you look great and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia :-) thats so nice :-) x
      I will indeed check put your blog :-) x
      Sophie
      X

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.