FILM REVIEW | WE'RE THE MILLERS

Tuesday, October 22, 2013


Now I'm not going to pretend to be a film critic by any means but Craig and I haven't watched many films in the past year , so we have written a list of all the films we have missed and we are going to try and watch a few a week to catch up. So I thought it would be a good idea to do mini review posts of the film we have watched. I also wont be giving away anything that happens in the film as personally there's nothing worse for me when I read a review of a film and it tells me the whole story line and ending! There will be NO SPOILERS within this review! 

This weekend we chose We're The Millers which from the trailer looked super funny and it did not disappoint. We'd hoped that after seeing the trailer we hadn't seen ALL the funny parts but we hadn't at all! I don't want to disclose what the film is about as that would be a huge spoiler but if you want a total laugh out load film to watch which will give you face ache from all the laughing then this is the film for you! 

The only thing I would advise is that it isn't the sort of film I would have watched with my parents without totally cringing but its defo a date night comedy as Craig & I really enjoyed it!

The film is described as a Comedy / Crime film rated 15. It is directed by  and written by . The leading stars of the film are  ,. It also features  who is well known for his acting in The Hangover 1, 2 and 3. 

Overall I would give this film out of 5 a massive 5 stars .Its the funniest film we have seen in a while and we both really enjoyed it!

I hope you enjoyed this mini non spoiler review and let me know if you like these posts and I will be sure to post more!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
x


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I loved this film when I went to go see it. I am slightly biased as I love any film Jennifer Annistons in :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great film! :-) wasn't expecting it to be so funny :-) yeah love her too, she looks amazing in it also :-) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.