BEAUTY UK GRIT FX POSH POLISH NO.22 SHOREDITCH REVIEW + SWATCHES*

Monday, October 14, 2013

               PHOTO TAKEN WITH FLASH                                                                            PHOTO TAKEN WITHOUT FLASH

How Amazing is this Beauty UK Grit FX Posh Polish! Its in the shade no.22 Shoreditch which is a fantastic bright electric blue shade. I haven't had a blue this shade before and its so lush! It has the Grit FX finish which I mentioned in my last Beauty UK Grit FX review of the shade no.21 Fabric which you can read here. But the finish doesn't seam as ruff as no.21 Fabric which I prefer.

          PHOTO TAKEN WITH FLASH                                                                            PHOTO TAKEN WITHOUT FLASH

I have added an accent nail to this manicure using the Rimmel Precious Stones Nail polish in the shade Diamond Dust which I think looks so nice with the Shoreditch polish as its also very textured and adds a bit of sparkle to the manicure. I have also done a full blog review of the Rimmel polish which you can read by clicking here.

      BEAUTY UK GRIT FX POLISH NO.22      | Rimmel Precious Stones Diamond Dust |         BARRY M ALL IN ONE

I finished my manicure off with the Barry M Base Top Coat & Nail Hardener All In One Polish. I purchased this polish with my boots points for £2.99. I haven't used this polish long enough yet to give it a full review but so far I like it. It isn't as shiny a top coat as the Seche Vita but I'm yet to find a top coat which is shinier.

I love the Beauty UK Posh Polishes especially the GRIT FX range at the moment as the shades are so pretty and unusual. I have recently received the Beauty UK Posh Polish Salon Effects Nail polish so I will be sure to review that soon as its so nice and long lasting!

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
x


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. oh I love this! Such a stunning blue! The glitter nail of fab too :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! Its so pretty :-) x such an unusual blue x x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.