WHAT I WORE - 22nd BIRTHDAY WEEKEND #3

Sunday, October 13, 2013


This is the last outfit post from my birthday weekend. I recieved this cat print t-shirt from Craigs sister Lisa, she got it for me whilst we were shopping on my birthday and i love it! its so me and matches perfectly with my handbag she also got me for my birthday which is from H & M and is shaped into a cat face. I will feature the bag in my birthday present haul post and video soon.

T-shirt | Dorothy Perkins | £6.00 in sale (gift of Craigs Sister)

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. love all your birthday outfits (and makeup) posts! your hair looks fab too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.