Corpse Bride Halloween Make-Up Tutorial

Monday, October 14, 2013



Here is my first Halloween tutorial for you! I chose to do a corpse bride inspired makeup look as that is one of my favourite halloween films and I knew that the Beauty UK products that I recently received would be perfect for this look. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and all links to products used are below.


Products Used -






Glue Stick - Poundland -



False Lash Glue - PoundLand - 

Tissue Paper - 



MAC 224 Blending Brush - 






Brown Hair Extensions 

Veil Hair Clip 

Dead Rose HeadBand - Handmade by me



Thanks for watching!
Sophie 

Twitter - @SophieJenner 
Beautylish - http://www.beautylish.com/SophieJenner
Youtube - www.youtube.com/sljno9
Instagram- SophieJenner1


Disclaimer - I am not being sponsored or payed by any company to mention products in my videos and all products mentioned have been bought with my own money. Any products marked with an * are products I have been sent to review and I have given my honest opinion of any products mentioned.

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Wow! Fantastik makeup! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! I wait for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) yeah sure I'll follow your blog! X

      Delete
  2. Awww, that was so great! The makeup is superb! A definitely must-try halloween makeup, nice one!
    I'd love to feature this to my favorites if you'll allow me to.
    cheers!

    - Shiela
    Halloween Makeup Ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila,
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Sure you can feature this tutorial , thank you for asking permission. All I ask is that you please link my YouTube channel and blog post along with the feature :-) x thank you x let me know once you've featured it, I'd love to see your post! X

      Delete
  3. Wow amazing!! :D love it!!! you are very talented with make up.. I enjoyed your tutorial very much :) I might try this look out for Halloween :) Thank you for a great tutorial :')

    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ava! Id love to see pics if you do try this look out :) :) :) x Your very welcome! Thank you for watching!
      x

      Delete
  4. This is awesome! I love it, you did a really great job. (I'm a little late seeing this after Halloween, hah!) Subscribing too, glad to see you have a youtube channel!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much :) Also thanks for subbing and i hope you enjoy my channel :) x I have subbed back! x x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.