MUSIC | ALBUM OF THE WEEK - MILEY CYRUS BANGERZ

Monday, November 04, 2013

I have to admit I'm not a Miley Cyrus fan at all after her recent VMA antics and her outrageous behavior as she tries to kill of Hannah Montana BUT that said her new album is amazing! When she released 'We Cant Stop' I didn't want to admit that I liked it But I couldn't stop playing it over and over as loud as possible so when she released 'Wrecking Ball' I just knew I had to give the album a chance and I'm so glad I did. She has really proved she can sing and all of the songs on the album are so catchy and I think they will go down really well in the charts!
I have a few favourites from the album other than the obvious We cant Stop and Wrecking ball which are SMS (Bangerz) , Do My Thang and Drive, But the one song that I LOVE is F U! This song makes me scream the lyrics at the top of my voice and I just  think it will be huge when its released as a single!

Miley Cyrus ft Britney Spears - SMS Bangerz
Miley Cyrus - Drive
Miley Cyrus ft French Montana - F U

Let me know what you think of Miley's New Album Bangerz in the comments below!

I hope you have all had a great Bonfire weekend and enjoyed the fireworks!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. I absolutely love Miley, despite many other people's negative opinion on her! Anyone who can make that much of an impact on twitter and in music, definitely has talent! She's so pretty too.

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!! I looooooooove the album! My faves are also Drive and F U they are such "bangerz" :P x

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good one :-) they are indeed 'bangerz!' Haha x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.