REVIEW | NICOLE BY OPI KARDASHAN KOLOR MINI NAIL POLISH SET*

Wednesday, November 27, 2013


I'm a huge fan of the Keeping Up with The Kardashians TV show and a HUGE OPI Fan so when I spotted this Nicole by OPI Mini Kardashian Kolor nail polish set on lovecosmetics.com last week I knew it would be right up my street! This set is called the 'Celeb- Bitties' and it features 4 mini 3.75ml nail polishes which I think are perfect for this time of year as this set is very autumnal with a fantastic glitter polish for the festive period!
The shades are ( left to right) 
All Kendall-ed Up , Kim-pletely In Love , Sealed With A Kris and Wear Something Spar-Kylie. 

All Kendall-ed Up
All Kendalled-Up is a bright pink creme polish which is more of a summery shade but its so pretty on the nails that I would wear it all year round. Its exactly the same shade on your nails as it is in the bottle and two coats is perfect for a full coverage with no streaks. 

Kim-pletely In Love
I love shades like this as its a neutral pink shade with a blue and green micro-shimmer undertone. Its very subtle but looks amazing in sunlight and is I think the perfect autumn neutral shade with a little added something special with the extra shimmers in it!  
I have tried to show the shimmers in this picture but its very subtle but pretty and it looks lovely on the nails also! This polish takes a good 3 coats though to get an even coverage with no nail line showing through but I think it would also look awesome over a white polish or a baby pink polish. You could even use this polish paired with a white tip for a shimmery french manicure. 
Sealed With A Kris
I'm not normally a fan of red nail polishes but I think this shade will be perfect for Christmas Manicures and Autumn in general as its a beautiful deep red shade with a berry undertone. Its very pigmented so you only need two coats for a full coverage which is great and its very glossy! It for me is a very vintage glam shade and I'm going to wear it a lot this winter!
Wear Something Spar-Kylie
This polish is AMAZING! Its full of glitter and is so thick literally I could have got away with only applying one coat of polish to my nail. Its the perfect Christmas Party Polish as its a very red toned pink, more of a raspberry pink than a bubble gum pink as you can see from the picture. It has lighter pink flecks in it also and I just love it! Its got quite a bumpy texture but I think once sealed with a topcoat would feel fine and last ages!
Here are the polishes applied to my nails and I only used two coats of each. I think Kim-pletely in love could have done with another coat but that is personal preference as it depend on what coverage your going for with such a sheer shade.
    Picture taken in daylight with flash                         Picture taken without Flash In daylight
I also love the packaging, It has a picture of all the Kardashian Ladies looking lovely as always and is super girly!

This set is available from Love Cosmetics for £9.95. As I mentioned in my previous post I think its the perfect gift for any Kardashian / Nail polish fan for Christmas. All the shades are super shiny also even without a top coat over them and as all OPI's do they last a good 5 days on my nails with minor chipping without a top coat.

If your a fan of darker nail polish shades Love Cosmetics also stock the Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor Nail polish set called 'Sophisti- Cuties' which features a beautiful autumn green creme shade, a fantastic dark glitter and a deep teal shade. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be featuring these polishes in Nail art posts soon!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Wow these look amazing! They are all so pretty but that pink one is amazing!! £9.95 is actually really good as well! I might just have to make a purchase haha! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lush aren't they Gemma! I'm so pleased with them! They are defo worth it for £9.95 :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you , I love them! Perfect for this season! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.