FRAGRANCE REVIEW | Giorgio Armani Luxury Fragrance Collection For Women

Saturday, November 16, 2013


Last week I received this Giorgio Armani Luxury Fragrance Collection to review for FragranceDirect.co.uk. I have been working with the lovely Fiona from Fragrance Direct who kindly asked me to be involved in a fragrance review video for their YouTube channel. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this set as the perfume's included in this collection have been on my 'to sniff' list for a while! The Fragrance review that I have filmed for Fragrance Direct's Channel will be going live soon so be sure to subscribe to their channel to be the first to see the new reviews! 


This is such an elegant but yet mysterious scent , with heart notes of orange blossom, top notes of jasmine and orange and base notes of honey and vanilla its smells so lovely. Its a very sophisticated , confident and elegant scent. It is described as a floral oriental scent which I think suits this fragrance as its a subtle floral with a musky undertone. This perfume lasts all day on me and I have had a lot of compliments when wearing this fragrance. 
This fragrance is not one I would normally like as its very floral and smells a lot like Roses and Lily of the valley, as they are its heart notes along with patchouli and freesia. But with that said I do like this fragrance as the top notes are lychee and raspberry which give the fragrance a more fruity / floral scent. It has base notes of amber and vanilla which make this scent really pretty and elegant. I do feel although I like it, It wouldn't be one I reach for at the moment as I feel for me personally thing scent is more mature as its more floral. I prefer more fruity musky fragrances than floral but if you like floral (rose) scents this would be perfect for you!
I love the fact that Acqua Di Gioia means 'Water of joy' in Italian, I think this is a really nice touch and fits the scent so well as its a really refreshing and uplifting fragrance. Its heart notes are  Jasmine and aquatic note with top notes of crushes mint leaves which I can definitely smell and I think what makes this scent so fresh smelling. Its base notes are cedar-wood and crushed brown sugar which gives this fragrance its sweet smell. Its a really fresh aquatic fragrance and I think its really pretty for everyday wear and would suit a lot of age ranges.
This fragrance is the new fresher more fruity version of the original Armani Diamonds. I prefer this scent over the original as its heart notes are still Lily of the Valley and Bulgarian Roses but its top notes are Blackcurrant, Raspberry and Bergamont which give this fragrance a way more fruity fresh smell. Its base notes are Ambret Seeds and Woody Amber Accord which also give this scent a slightly more musky smell. I would recommend this fragrance to anyone as most of us like fruity/floral scents so this perfume is a win win! 

Packaging
I love the packaging of the whole set and once I've used up these mini fragrances I will be keeping the box as its perfect for make up storage and will look pretty. The individual fragrances packaging is super cute too as they are miniature versions of the full size perfumes with the only down side to the mini's being they don't have spray pump lids so its more awkward to apply the perfume and the lids are a little hard to pop off at first. Which if you wanted to carry the mini in your handbag then you wouldn't have to worry about it spilling as the lids are very stiff. 

Overall
I think this set is perfect for most age ranges as it has something for everyone's personal taste but for me I prefer the Armani Code and Acqua di Gioia. This set would be perfect as a Christmas present for someone who you know already loves Giorio Armani perfumes as they get to sample 4 different fragrances. 

Price
This set retails at £30 but at the moment Fragrancedirect.co.uk are selling it for £21.99 which means you save £8! 

I'm really pleased I got to review this fragrance collection and I'm looking forward to wearing all 4 fragrances over the Christmas period and maybe one I've worn more floral scents I might change my preference on the Emporio Armani Diamonds and Diamonds Rose. 

I hope you like my review and I have a fragrance review of YSL Elle perfume coming soon. 

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Just seen your video of this post!! Love it :) Might have to treat myself to a set of this collection of perfume! Bargain for £21.99 from £30.00... Also would be a nice Christmas present to buy for someone too :)
    Lovely post
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for watching my video Ava! Yeah you would love the set it is lovely! x Thanks again!
      x

      Delete
  2. These sound amazing I have never tried any before thanks for sharing x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome, Im glad you enjoyed my post! :) x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your YouTube review Sophie!!! I love reading your reviews, I just always want to go out and spend more money on perfume hehe! x

    I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award! This is an award for bloggers who: ‘positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere’.

    If you head over to my blog you can find out what you need to do next :)

    Love xoxo

    www.euphoria-xoxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha yeah i know thats the only problem with reading blogs isnt it lol spending too much afterwards lol x Thank you!! I really appreciate you nominating me for this award! x
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.