NAILS | CHRISTMAS JUMPER NAIL ART*

Sunday, November 24, 2013

This week I had the pleasure of trying out this awesome set of 3D nail art stickers from Nailtopia.co.uk . These stickers are so quick and easy to use and for £2.99 they are a MUST for the festive season. Nailtopia have lots of nail art sticker and nail art supplies on their website and I think there are so many great products that any nail art enthusiast would love in their stocking this Christmas! If you would like to see how I created these Christmas Jumper Nails then continue reading...


This 3D nail sticker pack features detailed reindeer with traditional fairisle print in red, green and white and there are so many different design variations you can create with this one pack of stickers.
I started off by painting my nails with 2 coats of white and red nail polish and waited for them to dry so that I could start applying the nail art stickers. I chose to use my favorite red polish which is 17 Risky Red and OPI mini nail lacquer in white from the little romantics nail polish set.

Once my nails where dry I placed the nail stickers over the top of my nails whilst still on the clear backing sheet as I wanted to see how much of each design I needed to use to cover my nail.

Once I have figured out how much of each design I needed to cover my nail , I then carefully sliced between the design with a craft knife (as shown below) so that I would be only using how much I needed. You could also cut the piece you wanted with scissors but for me this was quicker and easier.

I then used tweezers to remove the sticker from the backing paper and placed it onto my nail. As they are sticky ,they stick to the dry nail polish really well and lay flat so that there are no annoying ruff edges.
As you can see below the nail sticker looks great on the white nail and I was really impressed with how the sticker looked on my nail. I then layered my chosen stickers onto my nail to create a Christmas Jumper Fairisle Print.
I also recreated the same print on my index nail and as I had already done this design on my ring finger it literally took me 5-10 minutes to create. These stickers are so easy to use!
I finsihed off my manicure with my barry m top coat to seal the stickers and I love the finished look of the 3D stickers on my nails. I cannot wait to try out various other 'Christmas' Print designs this winter!
As you can see from the picture above after I had created this design on 2 of my nails , I still had plenty of stickers left. For £2.99 your really getting your moneys worth with this nail sticker pack!
I would have really struggled to create this nail art design free hand and love how quick this manicure was to do! Its a really effective nail art design and I think it will attract a lot of compliments this winter!
I love these nail art stickers and will definitely be purchasing some more stickers from Nailtopia.co.uk as the service I received this week was faultless, with my parcel arriving really quickly and in a cute little pink package! Julia from Nailtopia has also been lovely to me this week and has also sent me 2 more sets of 3D Christmas Nail Art Stickers which I will have a post on soon!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and Enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. So cute!! I love patterns like that for Christmastime :)

    Ivy xx
    http://stylelifelovely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Me too! Love a good festive print x x x

      Delete
  2. Amazing nails Sophie - such a cute design!
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia, I'm so pleased you like them :)
      x

      Delete
  3. That is so adorable, great job!!

    Love Bodil,
    www.Bodil-Lois.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Please visit this post to see the details!

    Love Jo from Hurricane Venus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo,
      Thank you so much! I really appreciate you nominating me! :)
      x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.