BEAUTY HAUL | LOVE COSMETICS*

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I'm really excited to share with you these products that I received last Friday from LoveCosmetics.com . I have been speaking to Heather from Love Cosmetics and she has been so helpful and nice! Heather has asked me to be a regular reviewer for Love Cosmetics and their other website The Cosmetics House which is really exciting as I have spent hours browsing through all of their amazing beauty products and I cant wait to try out some of their new products and let you all know my thoughts on them. I know you will all love the huge selection of products available on both websites at awesome prices, I know I do!

Heather was lovely enough to let me pick a few products to review so first on my list was this Urban Decay Lash Kit as I hadn't tried any Urban Decay products before. The set includes an Urban Decay Mascara which is specially formulated to be used with false lashes, An Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye liner on the shade ZERO and the Urban Decay MINX lashes. I will do a full review and demo of this set soon and maybe a Christmas Party Make up look on my Youtube Channel using this set?
Next on my list was the Nicole by OPI Karadashian Kolor 'Celeb-Bitties' Mini nail polish set. This set includes 4 mini nail polishes from the Kardashian range for OPI. The shades are really nice and perfect for this time of year as they are quite autumnal shades with a beautiful pink sparkly glitter polish called Wear Something Spar-Kylie which is perfect for the festive season. I have a full review and swatches of these polishes going live tomorrow and I cant wait to show you these shades, they really are special and would make an great gift for a nail polish or Kardashian fan this Christmas!
And lastly I received this Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24hr in the shade 02 Brown. I chose the shade brown as I want to start wearing a little gel liner on my upper lash line in the day and don't want it to be to dark for day time wear. I've already swatched this liner and it is lovely and really long lasting! Full review coming soon on this also!

The parcel from Love Cosmetics arrived super quick and really well packaged in lots of bubble wrap to ensure nothing was damaged in the post and I was really pleased with the packaging of all 3 products also. 

I would really recommend checking out LoveCosmetics.com as they have so many products, your sure to find lots of gift ideas for Chrismas and the prices are so good! 

I hope you liked this post and your having a great day!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.