HAUL | Nu3 PRODUCT HAUL*

Monday, November 18, 2013

Last week I had the opportunity to choose some products that I would like to review from a company called Nu3. Nu3 is a leading supplier of nutrients and supplements to the European market. Nu3 also sell lots of lovely skin care products so I couldn't wait to put a wishlist of products together. I had the pleasure of working with Annais nu3's PR international manager who has been so lovely  to me and I would like to personally thank Annais for all her help and support with my Blog and my Youtube channel!

 After spending ages browsing the amazing selection of products on nu3.com, I decided on a couple of products. Top of my wishlist is this Goji Discovery Pack which consists of - Natural Goji Berries, Cranberry-Goji Mueslie , Goji Berries in Dark Chocolate, A bar of Goji Berry Chocolate and A Bar of Goji/orange organic chocolate. This set is rich in vitamin B and iron and just looked so yummy to me as I'm trying to find new healthy snacks all the time at the moment and I cant wait to try them!
This Goji Discovery Pack is also Dye Free, Gelatin Free, Yeast and Lactose Free with no Added sweeteners or artificial flavours, which means this set would be a great for a friend or family member who loves healthy foods or who cant eat certain foods due to Yeast or Lactose. 
I also received a set of Burt's Bees Lip Balms which are 100% natural lip balms which are made from beeswax. This set includes a sweet balm with honey, almond oil, shea butter and cocoa butter, a Fruity with care antioxidative Pomegranate seed oil and a lip balm with Acai Berry and sunflower oil.I really like these lip balms on first use and will be doing a full review post on them soon. 
Next on my wishlist of products I wanted to try out for review where the Cattier Paris Yellow Clay mask for dry skin and the Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion for normal to dry skin. 
I cant wait to try out these products as my face is so dry at the moment and I think with all this cold weather I need to take extra care of my skin as its only going to get more and more cold as we get closer to Christmas. 

I will be doing full product reviews of each products and I cant wait to tell you all about these products in detail as I think they all look really good!

Thank you again Annais for being so lovely to work with! I hope you all enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Info in my blog post :)

    http://bloggerella115.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.