NAILS | WOW THATS PINK & TWINKLE TWINKLE BEAUTY UK*

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Now I know that this manicure isn't very autumnal, but I had the urge for bright barbie pink nails this week as the weather has been so dull, I needed something bright and colourful back in my life. Continue reading to find out what polishes I used ...

I chose these beautiful polishes from Beauty UK. For my base I used Beauty UK's Salon Professional nail polish in the shade Wow That's Pink - no.83. This shade is the perfect bright barbie pink shade and I love the consistency of this polish also its so nice! It dries so quick and has a semi matte finish. 
I have used the Beauty UK posh polish in the shade twinkle twinkle to add a silver glittery top coat and I love how nice these two polishes look together. 
This polish is so pretty and I love the glittery pieces in this polish as its a mix of round glitter and silver strips of glitter. I don't own any other glitter polishes like this and in love it! 
I think this glitter polish will look fantastic over many polish shades and will be perfect for my Christmas manicures! 

I hope you like this post. If you would like to check out Beauty UK's full nail polish range click here. There are so many fantastic shades and finishes. The nail polishes range in price from £1.99 to £3.99 with nail polish sets from £4.99. 

Thanks for reading!

Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Such a pretty colour! Love abit of sparkle too :) lovely post sweetie :)
    Ava xo
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) x The sparkle glitter is so nice, I only used 1 coat! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely post! I can't get enough of bright-fun colors. I'm not letting the season guide my polish choices anymore, I'm a free lady now...!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Stephanie :) haha me too! i love bright nails all year round x x x

      Delete
  4. Wow these nails look gorgeous!!! I've always wanted to try Beauty UK products but wasn't sure how great the quality would be but these look lush! Definitely popping to Superdrug this week! x x x

    www.euphoria-xoxo.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! You should try their products, you will not be disappointed :) i love their lipsticks and polishes most but they also have amazing eye shadow palettes x let me know what you pick up,id love to see a post! x x x

      Delete
  5. This looks so pretty! The glitter looks gorgeous x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it is so nice lasts ages too! X x x

      Delete
  6. So impressed with the colours! They look lovely together, love the pink with the glitter!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.