NAILS | CHILDREN IN NEED

Friday, November 15, 2013


Every year I paint my nails for children in need. I think its such a cute and fun design and in support of such a good charity! This year I have also bought the bear faced for children in need paw sticker to stick on my no makeup'd face , even though the #Bearfaced was last week (8.11.13) today is the Main children in need day and I'm going to wear my paw print whilst I watch the whole night of the Children In Need Show on the BBC. 
The Children in need rocks concert looked amazing last night on TV and I cant wait to see how much money is raised tonight as it will help so many children! 

I hope your looking forward to the weekend ahead! 

Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Hey sweetie! I love your blog so much that I nominated you for the sunshine award.. Check it out on my blog :) http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ava xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nails they look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.