NYC SIDEWALKER NAILS

Thursday, April 03, 2014

I've got a little bit of an obsession with Grey nails at the moment and my favourite grey polish has to be NYC Sidewalker. Its the perfect light grey creme shade and is super quick drying. It lasts ages also. I have used this polish so many times in the last 3 weeks, on its own and used as an accent nail when I've done nail art as it just goes with so many looks perfectly!
I think this polish is a great shade for spring. I'm about to re paint my nails AGAIN with this shade with a little nail art so I will be posting another nail post soon featuring this shade. 
I finished my nails with my seche vite top coat which I have a love hate relationship with as I LOVE the shine it gives my nails but have a major HATE for the shrinkage problem I have when I use this top coat. I will explain in more details what I mean by shrinkage in a post soon. 

How do you get on with seche vita? Love or hate? 

Hope your all having a great week!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.