VILLAGE CANDLE WISHLIST #1

Monday, March 31, 2014


After trying out the Village Candles a few weeks ago I've become a little obsessed with them.They are fantastic and I cant rave about them enough. They smell amazing and last ages! I've been checking out all of the lovely new fragrances and oh my there are some yummy sounding fragrances which I HAVE to purchase soon. 

They all sound so nice but I will probably be purchasing the Crisp Apple, Cinnamon Bun, Summer Slices and Maple Butter first as they are the most unique scents and I cant wait to have a sniff of those. The Village Candles are available from Amazon for between £10-18 which a bargain for the length of time they burn for and they will fill your house with an amazing fragrance as soon as they are lit. 

Have you tried the Village Candles yet? What did you think of them?
Sophie

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. They all sound so lovely and they would smell amazing!!
    I want to get one of each!! (except the cinnamon ones, can't handle that)

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA me too!! Aww yeh you either love cinnamon or hate it lol I LOVE it! x
      x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I am obsessed with candles. I think I would LOVE the lemon pound cake scent. I love fruity, citrus-y candles.

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) x Yes Ive heard a few people rave about the lemon pound cake! The pic looks yum enough haha! x

      Delete
  3. All of those flavours sounds great, but I think I would go for the crisp apple!

    Love x

    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one does sound so fresh and amazing doesnt it :) x

      Delete
  4. This is awesome I have nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award!
    http://imaginationistheweponagainstreality.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Rachel! I really appreciate you nominating me :) x

      Delete
  5. do waaannnnttttt! (then i know i wouldnt use them cuz i don't want to have to replace them so they'd just sit on my shelf looking nice) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I have been letting them look pretty for about a week haha :) Thanks for commenting x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.