The Perfect Spring Manicure | #2014BloggerChallenge

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

I always love spring manicures as I'm a huge fan of pastel / muted nail polishes. This week I've gone for my favourite pastel pink polish with slate grey and silver glitter accent nails. I think this manicure is really pretty as the pink has really subtle blue glitter undertones which look lovely next to the slate grey polish.


I used the Beauty UK Grit FX Posh Polish in the shade no21 Fabric which is my favourite pastel pink polish. It has a textured finish which at first I wasn't a huge fan of but once I've used a topcoat over it its fine. Its very pretty and as mentioned above it has very subtle blue and silver glitter undertones which look so pretty in the sun!
I haven't got an opaque thick silver glitter so I decided for my glitter accent nail to use the Beauty UK Posh Polish Glitter in the shade Twinkle Twinkle layered on top of Seventeen's Metallic Silver Polish called MoonStruck. I love the Beauty UK Glitter and quite often layer it on top lots of polishes as it just adds a little something extra to my nails.
For my slate grey accent nail ,I used OPI I Have A Herring Problem which is possibly my favourite polish of all time as its the prettiest shade. Its perfect for all seasons and occasions and has the nicest finish. It has blue, green , silver and gold flecks in this polish and its so lush! I finished my nails with my Colour Workshop Top Coat which is amazing, so shiny and keeps my nails chip free for a good 4 days which for my nails is good!

I hope you like this manicure! I have a ton of spring manicures coming up so be sure to follow my blog for new post notifications via bloglovin!

Thanks!
Sophie
x

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. I love the look of the Beauty UK Grit FX polish! So pretty and really unusual!
    You've got a new follower here lovely! :)

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a beautiful polish Ellis! You'll have to try it out, so inexpensive too! :)
      Thanks for following x

      Delete
  2. This mani is SO cute! I love the mix of colors and textures!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! Me too! The grey with the pink is my fav!
      X

      Delete
  4. I love the pink. Very pretty and flattering!

    www.myfamilyandabruzzo.com
    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pink! It really stands out with that textured finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.