VUNK WALL STICKERS BLOG | FOLLOW ON BLOGLOVIN'

Tuesday, February 25, 2014



Vunk Wall Stickers now have a blog! I would love it if all of my lovely loyal subscribers/followers could all follow Vunk on Bloglovin'. They will have weekly room inspiration blog posts which will feature their amazing wall stickers , quirky accessories and promotions! If you can follow them on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram , I would really appreciate it as my fiance has been working so hard to relaunch the website and create awesome new wall sticker designs! Below are a few example blog posts from Vunk Wall Stickers...

If you love interior design, the Vunk Wall Stickers Blog will be perfect for you as there will be room inspiration ideas based on Vunk's Wall Stickers which will feature quirky home accessories to compliment the sticker and the theme. 


Follow Vunk Wall Stickers on Bloglovin' by clicking here.

Follow Vunk Wall Stickers on Twitter by clicking here.

Follow Vunk Wall Stickers on Instagram by clicking here.


Thank you so much for reading!
Sophie

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Love wall stickers, they can completely transform a whole room <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I love thinking of new designs as your right they can completely transform a room and so much easier than stenciling on a design! x

      Delete
  2. Hello dear, I just found your blog, thanks for following mine so now I follow you, greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.