METCALFE'S CHARITY TOPCORN SUPPORTING CLIC SARGENT*

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I absolutely love Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn as it's the perfect healthy snack that tastes amazing and is really filling.So when the lovely Claudia from Metcalfe's Skinny asked me if I'd like to help promote their re branded Sea Salt flavour topcorn, I couldn't wait to share this with you all as its for such a fantastic cause!

Metcalfe's Skinny has just launched a partnership with CLIC Sargent and re branded their Sea Salt Flavour to promote it. If you haven't already heard of CLIC Sargent, its the UK's leading Cancer charity for Children, Younger people and their family's. Providing clinical , practical , financial and emotional support to help them cope with cancer. Metcalfe's has pledged to raise at least £30,000 for CLIC Sargent over the next 3 years! I think this is amazing and I cant wait to stock up on the CLIC Sargent Salt flavour and as the pack says make a delicious donation for a great cause.  To find out more about CLIC Sargent click here.
All the Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn packaging is lovely and its always caught my eye on the shelf as its very modern and different from other popcorn brands.This new packaging is no exception featuring the bright pink CLIC Sargent colour, theme and logo. 
The popcorn itself tastes amazing, its so yummy I literally ate the whole pack in under 5 minutes. Its a 23g bag and only 108 calories which works out at 3 weight watchers Pro Points which is really good for my mid afternoon snack.       
I also received the CLIC Sargent badge which I will wear with everything as its so cute and pretty! I think the flower logo really is lovely for the charity and I hope to see more of them being worn. 
Here are some of the services the money raised could help fund -
I know you will all love what Metcalfe's are doing for CLIC Sargent and I hope you will all join me in supporting this great charity and making sure Metcalfe's make the £30,000 minimum!

Thank you for reading!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.