VUNK WALL STICKERS WEBSITE RELAUNCH

Sunday, February 16, 2014


Today I'm really excited to announce that Vunk.co.uk have relaunched their wall sticker website. I think the new look is amazing! Its so fresh and modern and there are loads of new features to make sure the website is easier to use and browse on.

Vunk will now have new Wall Sticker designs added to the site every week which will be available in 28 different colours! To check out the new relaunched Vunk.co.uk click here

This Robot Wall Sticker is one of the new designs on Vunk.co.uk and I think its just the cutest thing! It would look awesome in an ultra modern living room or even in a child's bedroom/playroom. The robot looks so friendly and with the 3 hearts around it, everyone will love this little robot!
Vunk now offer Free Shipping on all UK orders and a Free application tool to help apply your wall sticker! 
As I mentioned all the wall stickers on Vunk.co.uk are available in 28 stunning Matt colours, 6 of which are brand new to Vunk! The vinyl used to create all of Vunk's stickers is high quality and has a Matt finish so the sticker appears painted on instead of being a gloss finish like cheaper vinyl wall stickers. 

Check out vunk.co.uk and let me know which designs are your favourite in the comments below! 

Vunk also has a new Blog , Facebook, Twitter and Instagram so be sure to follow them on all social sites to be the first to know about new designs and promotions! 

I hope you've all had a great weekend!
Thanks for reading!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Aww, I love these wall stickers. The robot is super cute, I agree that it would be lovely in a child's playroom. I really like the Autumn Tree and VW Camper designs :)

    Cathy x
    http://whiskshooksandbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy! Thank you for commenting! I'm glad you like them! Aww me too, the Autumn tree is really pretty and the camper!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.