HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH?

Monday, February 24, 2014

Ive seen this post on many of my fav blogs recently and thought it would be interesting to see how much my face is worth. It was so interesting to see how much all together my everyday face is worth and I think I did really well considering some posts I've seen are near enough £500! So let's see how much my face is worth shall we....
The Tools
QVS eyelash curlers £3.48
Real Techniques expert face brush £8.99
Real Techniques core collection brushes £20.99

The Base
Simple Hydrating light moisturiser £1.50
Beauty UK Prime FX foundation Primer £3.99
Revlon Colourstay foundation normal /dry skin  £12.49
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19
Bourjois Bronzing Primer (cream bronzer) £9.99

The Brows
Manhattan Professional  Eyebrow Kit £1.50

The Eyes
YSL Shocking Mascara sample size £12.25

The Cheeks
MUA Cream Blush Lush £2.50
Beauty UK Baked Box Highlighted Halo £3.99

The Lips
Maybelline baby lips pink punch £2.99
Beauty UK lipstick no.3 Snob £3.49

The Finishing Touches
MUA pro base fixing mist £5.00


Total face value
£97.34

What do you think? Not too bad is it :-) I'd love to see your posts and know how much your face is worth so let me know in the comments below or via twitter @sophiejenner if you do this post!

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. Love this! http://rosebeautynow.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I would be way to scared to do this! Although yours isn't too bad! Didn't know you could get a sample size of Shocking either!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I know I was pleased with mine hehe :) Yeah it came with my YSL Elle Perfume gift set from fragrancedirect.com x

      Delete
  3. This is awesome! I might try to do this! xx

    daniadams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Id love to see yours , let me know if you do it :) x

      Delete
  4. So glad I stumbled upon this. I worked out how much my everyday makeup cost a month or so back and had near £300. Never thought of doing a blog post on it. I'll post of very soon and let you know! Thanks Sophie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Im glad you like my post! I cant wait to see yours be sure to let me know when you have done your post :)
      x

      Delete
  5. You have a lovely blog!
    I have tagged you in the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty tag on my blog. I hope you can take part! Have a look harwoodinheels.blogspot.co.uk Grace x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for tagging me! I will check it out! X

      Delete
  6. What a great post!Its really scary to know how much we've spent just for our face..You just gave me the idea for my next post!!I'd love to keep in touch, follow back?If you also want to subscribe via email let me know so that I subscribe back.
    xoxo,
    Rachel
    chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I know isn't it mad! I'd love to see your post, let me know when you do it! :) ive followed you on bloglovin x

      Delete
  7. Wow this is a great idea but I don't know if I have the courage to do it for myself!! Charlie x

    - http://happyascharley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie! I really enjoyed writing this post, give it a go, I'd love to read yours :) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.