TANYA BURR EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION BY EYE CANDY

Sunday, February 02, 2014

I'm sure your all well aware that the beautiful Tanya Burr launched her exclusive lip gloss and nail polish collection last week and I have to say a massive well done to Tanya as the collection is stunning! Ive been a fan of Tanya's YouTube channel since her very first videos and I'm so happy she has finally launches her own collection and I can't wait to see what else she has planned for her collection.

I haven't yet got my hands on the products to try them out yet but I will be placing an order on feelunique.com very soon!

There are 12 shades in the lip gloss collection ranging from bright pink to The classic red lip and even a few pretty nudes! I love the look of the different shades and think that launching with 12 lip glosses is awesome as there is a shade for everyone!

The lip glosses retail at £6.99 which I think is reasonable as the packaging is stunning also and I'm sure Tanya has put a lot of time into making sure she launches quality products.
The shades that I will be purchasing first are 'let's travel the world' which is a stunning bright red, 'first date' which looks like a baby pink with a slight shimmer and 'exotic island' which is a bright purple/fuchsia shade. I can't wait to try out these shades!
I'm more of a nail polish fan than lip gloss generally so you can imagine my excitement when I saw that Tanya had launched 10 nail polish shades! The shades again are super fun and have really nice names. There's a shade for every occasion, with day time neutrals to summer Brights, I know Im going to LOVE these!

My favourite shades are 'Penguin Chic' which is a gorgeous grey beige shade, 'Mini Marshmallows' which is a pastel pink creme, 'New York Night' which is a dark vampy purple , 'Be Bright ,Be Happy, Be You' which is a lush bright pink shade perfect for summer and lastly 'Little Duck' which is a duck egg blue/green. 

I saw that Tanya was wearing the Mini Marshmallows nail polish for her launch party and it looks so pretty! I can't wait to try them all!

The nail polishes retail at £5.99 and for a long lasting, chip resistant , non- fade polish I think that's the perfect price. 

I cannot wait to get my hands on these little beauts and swatch them for you! If you have tried them already, let me know in the comments what you thought? I'd love to know!

I hope your all having a great weekend!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. It all looks so lovely - great colors, I'm so happy to finally see the range that I've heard so much about :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tanya Burr, I'm happy that the prices are reasonable too! The collection looks amazing, I think the 'little duck' nail polish will be first on my list

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collection is lovely ! Nice colors and products :)

    There is a giveaway on my blog with a californian brand LUMO, feel free to check and participate : http://www.unefillederable.com/concours-lumo/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.