What I Got For Christmas 2013!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I love making this style of video as they are what I enjoy watching the most from everyone else on YouTube and this was the first video I filmed of myself this time last year! I'm so grateful for everything I received for Christmas and want to thank Craig, My family and my friends for all of the amazing presents they got me! I can't believe its been a whole month since Christmas, its flown by! It was our first Christmas engaged and Craig cooked the most amazing dinner(pics below) I can't wait all ready to do it all again next year as 2013's Christmas was such a wonderful one!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year! 

Now enough with the Christmas stuff as I'm sure you have all had a guts full of Christmas'y related posts/videos! There are lots of reviews and videos coming to my channel soon so please subscribe if you haven't already by clicking here

Thanks for reading/watching!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.