New Years Inspiration | 2014 Blogger Challenge

Thursday, January 02, 2014

''New Years Inspritation'' is the first topic for the #2014BloggerChallenge and I think it's the preftct topic to kick off the new year with! I never set a new years resolution but last year I wanted to try and loose some weight and be healthier. So in April as you may know I started weight watchers and since last Christmas I have lost 46lb!

I got to my weight loss ultimate goal before my birthday in October and have stayed counting my points for weight watchers everyday to maintain my goal weight. The emotion I felt when I stepped on the scales on September 10th, when I'd reached my goal weight was amazing! I was so happy and proud that I'd stuck to my points and the weight watchers plan and felt so chuffed that on April 9th I decided to try and loose some weight. 
I didnt ever think I'd even loose 1lb let alone 46, and I would never have Imagined I'd be the happiest ive ever been with my weight! 

2013 was not just a good year for my weight loss but it was also the best year of my life so far as on 20th September Craig asked me to marry him! We have been together for 7 years and they have been the best! I could not have achieved my weight loss goal and got out of the rut I was in without Craig helping me and keeping me motivated so I can't thank him enough! He has supported me in every aspect of my life and helped me through my toughest times and I'm so lucky to have him as my man...my fiance! 
So with all that said, the quote at the top of this post is perfect! The decision to try and loose weight lead me to achieve my biggest accomplishment to date. If your not happy with something in your lifestyle, try and change it! You dont know where it will take you but I'm sure if you try hard enough to change it, you will end up a LOT happier, maybe even your happiest! 

I hope this post has inspired you in some way and I look forward to reading everyone else's new year inspiration posts! 

Thanks for reading!
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Aww, congratulations on your weight loss and your engagement! You look look amazing and I love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Such a lovely comment :-) x x x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and really inspiring post Sophie. Congratulations! I wish you a ton of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I'm so pleased you liked this post! X thats so kind thank you x x x

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing year! :) Well done with the weight loss, I'd love to try a group like that but since I live in Holland I'm not sure its possible. Also big congratulations on your engagement :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) it was an amazing year! X I did the weight watchers all at home with info from online :) its briliant! I still eat crisps.sweets and chocolate , all my fav things in moderation x wow holland thats awesome, we visited amsterdam a few years ago , was so fun! thank you so much! X x

      Delete
  4. That was an inspiring post! I too have lost kilos this year and I know how you feel... I 'm glad things worked out for you this great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad you found it inspiring :) well done on your weight loss! It feels amazing doesn't it ! Aw thank you ! X x x

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your amazing weight loss! What a beautiful ring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww I love it so much x thanks x

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.