FASHION | FD.AVENUE ARMY PRINT HOODED ONESIE OUTFIT*

Sunday, December 29, 2013

I'm sure most of you had a onesie or two for Christmas! Craig & I love onesie's and we have a nice little collection of them now, from fluffy animal ones to thick fairisle ones. They are all so comfortable and look great too! This onesie was sent to me by the lovely Becci at FD.Avenue who I mentioned in my last outfit post. Its a nice thin cotton material in a lush green and black camouflage print. 
FD.Avenue show this onesie as similar to the one Rihanna wore last year which looked awesome. Rihanna wore her camo onesie with a Black Thug life beanie hat and a pair of black leather quilted biker boots. I have recreated her look below with my black biker boost which where from Primark last year and my FD.Avenue black Bobble Beanie hat which is ridiculously comfortable! 
This onesie is available from FD.Avenue in sizes 8-14 and I chose the size 12 as I didnt wait it to be too tight and uncomfortable when I sit down in it. Also this onesie fits Craig perfectly also so it is too big for me but it looks nice a slouchy and we can both share it which is good as its unisex! FD.Avenue don't mention that this onesie is unisex but I think if you cant find a mens camo onesie then this one would be perfect for most men who normally wear size M clothes as Craig is a slim build and it fits him really well!
I love how this onesie looks on and I'm enjoying wearing it a lot at the moment as we play a lot of play station games like call of duty and battlefield and its perfect for chilling out in whilst playing games. 
I also wanted to show you how this outfit looked with my new burgundy slouch beanie also from FD.Avenue. Its a really nice thin beanie hat which is to be worn very slouchy or can be turned up at the front for a tighter fit. I love how it looks with this outfit and think it will also look cute with my grey jeans and coat this winter!

The quality of the camo onesie is so nice! As I mentioned before its not a heavy weight onesie its a nice thin one but it still feels luxury and not cheap feeling at all. It has cuffs on the sleeves and the angles which makes the fit very flattering and i love how it looks with the black boots.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying your weekend! 

If you didn't get a onesie for Christmas and are looking for a cool one FD.Avenue have a fantastic selection of onesies at great prices AND it gets better...They currently have a discount code for 40% off using code ''SALE40'' when you check out! 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Love it! Hope you have a wonderful new year :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ava! We did thank you! I hope your having a great new year! x

      Delete
  2. It looks really cool - I love that you have a gaming onesie :D your hair is gorgeous, the colour is amazing xx

    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) x haha i do love my games :) x Aw thanks thats so nice! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.