REVIEW | Burts Bee's Lip Balm Set*

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I received these Burts Bee's Lip Balms from nu3 a few weeks ago and I have been using them non stop since to keep the dreaded dry cracked winter lips at bay and its safe to say they have worked a treat! This set is available from nu3's website by clicking here.

This set includes -

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm: 4,25 g
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm: 4,25 g
Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Acai Berry Lip Balm: 4,25 g

What nu3 say -
  • 100% natural ingredients based on rich beeswax
  • For naturally beautiful, velvety maintained lips
  • Seductively sweet balm with honey, almond oil, Shea butter and cocoa butter
  • Fruity with care antioxidative Pomegranate seed oil and slight colour shimmer
  • Exotic touch with the Acai Power Berry and sunflower oil
I'm not a huge fan of the Honey Lip balm which is surprising as I thought I'd love that one as I love honey but its not my favourite taste but its smells lovely and feels lush on my lips as all of these lip balms do. They are very silky and moisturizing without feeling sticky at all. 

The Replenishing lip balm which is the pink top one is made from antioxidative pomegranate seed oil and is slightly pigmented with a nice red/pink tone to it. Its a lovely fruity smell and is so nice on my lips but my Favourite HAS to be the Rejuvenating lip balm which is Acai Power Berry flavor and it smells amazing! It smells a lot like the candy necklaces which I used to love when I was younger so when I smelt this lip balm it took me a while to figure out why I liked the smell so much but once I'd pin pointed what it smelt like it reminds me of them every time i use it now. 

These lip balms are so moisturizing and have saved my lips this winter from looking horrible and cracked and I will definitely be purchasing more of these Burt's Bee's Lip Balms.

Have you tried these Lip Balms? 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. I also use the Rejuvenating lip balm and I love it ! The smell is amazing and it lets the lips so soft !
    xxx
    Annaïs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice isn't it! I love it! x Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  2. I really like Burt's Bees lip balms, but they are quite hard in their consistency, and I just wish they were a tiny bit more soft to apply. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte, They are lovely :) I don't find that they are hard as I have mine in my jeans pocket all the time so it probs warms it up in my pocket haha! give it a try hehe :) x
      Sophie
      x

      Delete
  3. ooh id really love to try these lip balms!can't believe i didn't put them on my christmas list!im now following your blog lovely!:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good! :) x Aw thanks I have followed back too :) x x x

      Delete
  4. You made me want to try them !!! Great blog
    PS. i love your hair color

    NovembreBeaute by Natassa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.