WISHLIST | CHRISTMAS 2013

Friday, December 13, 2013

This year there are so many lovely things om my Christmas list , I thought I'd share with you all what I'm hoping Santa brings for me and maybe this will give you a few gift ideas for your friends, family or even yourself! I do not expect all of these things by any means its just my Wishlist as I'm sure we all have HUGE wish lists at Christmas , don't we? :) 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! I cant wait for Christmas now :) Tree is up and the cats have their christmas jumpers! 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Great post, the MUA Cream Blush is really good and such a bargain :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina! I got it so will be trying it out soon :) Hope you had a great xmas!
      x

      Delete
  2. Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I will follow you back (Just leave me a message)

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Sophie :D Love it! The Paris bed sheets are gorgeous and love the candles :)
    Hope you get everything you want for Christmas :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ava! I was truly spoiled so will be filming a 'what i got for xmas' video soon :) x Hope you had everything you wanted too! :) x

      Delete
  4. great post I'd love to try that origins face mask & that sleek lipstick is beautiful:) xx

    teenytinamaria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) x Me too! they look so good don't they :) x x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.