The #2014BloggerChallenge!

Friday, December 06, 2013

I saw that Gaby from Another Girly Blog has started a new blogger challenge for 2014 and I've decided to give it a go! So what is the 2014 Blogger Challenge???

The challenge is to write a blogpost twice a month about different topics. The #2014bloggerchallenge posts will go live during the 1st and the 3rd weeks of each month. Everyone who signs up will be sent an email with the post topics. The topic ideas are there to give you new ideas and encourage you to write about things you wouldn't normally write about.
All you have to do to get involved is leave a comment on Gaby's Post or email Gaby (anothergirlyblg@gmail.com) with your blog URL, email address and name so I can add you to the list of participants. 

Sign up closes on the 9th December 2013 when the first topic will be sent out)

I'm really excited to get to be a part of this Blogger Challenge and I cant wait to see what topics Gaby has lined up for all of us who are taking part! 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.