FASHION | FD.AVENUE SKULL PRINT MIDI DRESS*

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I have wanted to get myself a Midi dress for a while now since I reached my weight loss goal and there are so many lush ones on mostly every fashion website at the moment but when I was asked by the lovely Becci from FD.AVENUE to choose a few outfits to review, I just knew I had to get this dress as I's had my eye on it for AGES!!!

FD.AVENUE is a women's online fashion company with the latest fashion trends at amazingly affordable prices! They have SOOO many awesome products and accessories it took me forever to pick out a few products as there was so much to choose from. Becci has been absolutely fantastic and her customer service has been great, after the shocking customer service I received last week from a certain fashion website (will reveal all soon!) , It has been so nice to work with Becci and I just wanted to thank her for being so lovely to me!

I absolutely LOVE this dress. Its quite a thin cotton material but didn't feel clingy at all and fitted me really well. I chose the size S/M as I'm now a size 8-10. This dress as it is a little stretchy would easily fit a size 10-12  which I think is good as most S/M products from other places are more like 6-8's and can feel clingy and tight. 

I also wore a pair of thick black tights with this dress as its getting so cold here now but I will also wear this dress in the summer with a pair of flat shoes or flip-flops. I will get so much wear out of this dress over the next few months as it was so comfortable to wear, I cant wait to wear it again soon. 

This dress costs £14.99 which I think is brilliant as you could wear this dress as casual or as dressed up as you like and there's not many dresses that you can wear day or night for £14.99. It doesn't feel cheap at all and the print is amazing! This dress is available in White, Wine and Grey.  

I also wore my Matalan studded high top trainers with this outfit and a Black Chunky Cable Knit Beanie Hat also from FD.AVENUE. This hat is so warm and cosy and will live on both mine or Craig's heads this winter! 

I hope you like this outfit post and I look forward  to sharing the next outfit from FD.AVENUE with you soon! 

Thanks


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.
    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! I hope you had a nice xmas too :) x I am indeed part of the blogger challenge! Cant wait to start writing my posts and reading everyone elses! I have followed you back! Thanks x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.