YOUTUBE | YANKEE CANDLE HAUL

Wednesday, January 08, 2014




Just in case you missed my Yankee Candle Haul video that I posted on YouTube a few weeks ago, here it is! I love all of the Yankee Candles and think that they literally cannot be beaten for their scent. If you haven't tried Yankee Candles , I strongly recommend that you do as they are brilliant and you will never have that disappointing feeling after buying a lovely smelling candle then burning it and it doesn't smell at all, ever again! That is a promise!

I hope you all enjoyed my video and please if you haven't already, subscribe to my channel so you will be first to know when I upload a new video! I have lots planned for 2014 and would love for you to join me on my channel! Subscribe here





Disclaimer - I am not in anyway affiliated with Yankee Candle and have payed for all of these candles myself unless given them as presents for our engagement and my Birthday. This is not a sponsored video or post.

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and started following love it ! also i saw you did youtube videos too i just subscribed to your channel i would love it if you could check out my youtube xx

    hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx

    missknightbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor! Sure I will follow back thank you :) Im glad you like my blog and youtube channel :
      x

      Delete
  2. You have YouTube too?!? I'm subscribing right away ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Indeed :) Although I havent posted a video in a while! I will be back soon x Thank you :) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.