MY SKINCARE ROUTINE & FAVOURITES | 2014 Blogger Challenge

Monday, January 20, 2014


Since Christmas Ive had a whole new skin care routine and I'm really getting along with it well. I haven't *touch wood* had any serious break outs since changing a lot of my skin care products and my skin is rather enjoying all these lovely new products I received for Christmas! 

I won't go I to too much detail about each product as I have full review posts coming soon but I will however talk you through what I do to take care of my skin especially in the cold winter months when my skin needs hydrating most.

My skin care routine is pretty much the same as I'm sure everyone else's...cleanse, tone, moisturise but there's one thing I've made sure of since Christmas and its to stick to a brand that I know works for me and my skin, which is the Simple range.

I use the Simple Moisturising face wash, soothing toner, hydrating light moisturiser and the age resisting eye cream everyday morning and night to take care of my skin. And since getting it for Christmas I've started to use the Simple Kind to skin deep cleansing face mask twice a week. This mask isn't a drying mask and sits on the skin like a thick cream for around 3 minutes before I wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and thoroughly Cleansed.

 I haven't broken out using any of these new simple products which is great as I'm usually a spotty mess around about now when I've had all new skin care for Christmas.
Around my nails at winter can get very dry and flaky so I always need a good hand cream to help keep my hands and my cuticles soft. I'd heard a lot of good things about the Soap &a Glory Hand Food hydrating hand cream And was lucky enough to get it for Christmas and I have to say it is beautiful! Its not greasy at all and smells so nice. It has kept my hands free of flaky dry skin and as its only a 50ml its perfect for in my handbag.
Another amazing Soap & Glory product I have really enjoyed using this winter has to be their Sugar Crush body scrub! This scrub is literally the BEST smelling product I have ever used. I have been using this twice a week in the bath and then applying the sugar crush body butter everyday after my bath and both products are amazing! I will be repurchasing these products as soon as they run out as I can't get enough of their scent and the way they leave my skin feeling fresh and so soft!
To take care of my lips I apply the Maybelline baby lips in pink punch throughout the day and every night I use the Burt's bees replenishing lip balm . I have already reviewed these lip balms so you can check those out if you like by clicking the links above.

Bit of a non spoken about skincare favourite now but I don't think this product gets enough credit. Its the Sure Maximum protection deodorant and its amazing! Its smells so clean and literally lasts all day! It keeps my under arms dry and even though its quite a prices deodorant at around £5.50 , its well worth it as you can be confident that its going to work and last all day.

So that's my skincare routine and favourites. I hope you have enjoyed this post.

Have you tried any of the products mentioned ? Let me know your thoughts on them.

Thanks for reading,
Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road.

    Cheers

    Look at my weblog: healthy lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will check out your website! x

      Delete
  2. Some great affordable skincare there :) I am planning a skincare routine post too! Have too many!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog hun, following you on blogger now.

    Hollie x
    holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hollie!
      Thanks for following back! I cant wait to see your skincare post!
      Sophie
      x

      Delete
  3. I love Simple for skincare, easy and affordable. The Sugar Crush scrub is good enough to eat. Lovely post!

    Nakita | N. Style & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge simple lover also. Thank you for following me on bloglovin'. It means so much to me. I'm all new to this blogging thing

    Vhema

    http://reviewingmake-up.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.