SPRING OUTFIT WISHLIST #2 | ASDA GEORGE

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Love Appliqué Jumper |Washed Effect Skinny Jeans | Crochet Lace TrainersScallop Edge Satchel


This weeks Spring outfit WishList is from the ASDA's George range. I love George's fashion range as its always bang on trend and really good quality. I'm obsessed with all things grey at the moment and I love the white appliqué love jumper. It would look so nice with the crochet lace white trainers and the satchel bag just finished the outfit of perfectly. This outfit is available from ASDA George for £48.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend!
Sophie

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. I love grey on other people and as a colour, but I look awful in it! : /

    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com
    www.myfamilyandabruzzo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sure you dont! :) thanks for commenting x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.