SPRING OUTFIT WISHLIST | NEWLOOK

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm going to try and do an outfit wish list post once a week as I love putting outfits together and whilst browsing New Look's website recently I was really impressed with all their new spring summer clothes and accessories! So to start off Ive gone for a Spring Smart Casual look which would be really comfortable to wear and I think its perfect for the sunnier days when sunglasses are a must! 

The Paris T-shirt I obviously fell in love with straight away as I love everything Paris themed and think this top goes so well with the bright blue skinnys and converse style trainers. The mini tote bag is stunning and would go with so many outfits so I'm sure I will feature this beaut again soon!

I hope you like this style of post, let me know if this is an outfit you would wear?

Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. i need this outfit!!! it's absolutely perfect!
    www.beautyblur.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!
    Very inspiring.

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vrey cute outfit! Love all the spring inspiration everywhere now :) x

    http://lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! Aww me too! I need everything haha x

      Delete
  4. Thats no problem :) thanks for following back! I'm glad you like the outfit WishList :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) Im glad you like this post and my blog! I have followed you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.