LUSH ICKLE BABY BOT FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I honestly think I was the ONLY blogger who hadn't tired any LUSH products until last week, My friend Laura bought me this awesome robot both bomb from LUSH and its called the Ickle Baby Bot. Its a lavender bath bomb and its supposed to be great at calming children before bed time. It certainly is relaxing as lavender is a calming aromatherapy oil which is also used to treat skin irritations and sunburn. It smells amazing and its so cute! Ive had my eye on this bath bomb for a while since my LUSH wishlist so I was so chuffed when Laura bought it for me.
Laura advised me to break it in half and use it in two baths as its quite strong and that way its not gone in seconds. I only dropped the head and arms in my first bath and it fizzed really quickly, it smelt really nice and relaxing in the bath. I didn't have any skin irritations prior to my bath so I can't comment on that aspect of the bath bomb but I also didn't have any skin irritations after bath either which I was glad about as some people I've heard are unfortunately allergic to some LUSH products. It made my bath water a little blue which was nice and I think this bath bomb retails at around £1.95 so I think its a lovely little treat as a gift or for the kids as a fun bath time extra.

Have you tried any LUSH products? What products are your favourite?

Sophie
X

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of LUSH products, my favourite has to be the Comforter. Such a sweet smelling product, lasts a long time and priced at a reasonable value!! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LUSH, although I haven't tried this one before!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bath bombs from lush, they just have so many, this one is so cute!
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your comments and will always try and reply either on this post or by visiting your blog! Want a quicker response follow me on twitter and tweet me @Sophiejenner
Sophie
x

.